Template:Infobox sports season The 2009–10 PIHA season is the 9th season of the Professional Inline Hockey Association. It began on October 10, 2009, and ran through January 17, 2010. The Founders Cup playoffs ended on February 20, with the Colorado Springs Thunder taking their second straight championship by defeating the New Jersey Grizzlies four games to none.
GP = Games Played, W = Wins, L = Losses, OTL = Overtime/Shootout Losses, GF = Goals For, GA = Goals Against, Pts = Points.
Template:2009–10 PIHA Atlantic Division standings
Template:2009–10 PIHA Rocky Mountain Division standings
In the event of a tie in points in the standings at the end of the season, ties are broken using the following tiebreaking procedures. The higher ranked team is the one with:
- The greater number of games won.
- The greater number of points earned in games between the tied clubs.
- The greater differential between goals for and against for the entire regular season.
GP = Games played; G = Goals; A = Assists; Pts = Points; Star = Star Points; PIM = Penalty Minutes
|Template:Country data USA Brian Yingling||Colorado Springs Thunder||22||31||26||57||31||14|
|Template:Country data USA Robbie Fulton||New Jersey Grizzlies||22||20||30||50||26||46|
|Template:Country data USA John Healy||Suffolk Sting||24||22||26||48||30||8|
|Template:Country data USA CJ Yoder||Colorado Springs Thunder||22||18||30||48||25||8|
|Template:Country data USA Greg Thompson||Suffolk Sting||24||25||21||46||29||6|
|Template:Country data USA Jami Yoder||Colorado Springs Thunder||19||18||19||14||26|
|Template:Country data USA Ryan Carey||Suffolk Sting||24||17||19||36||18||8|
|Template:Country data USA James Manganaro||New Jersey Grizzlies||24||13||23||36||10||17|
|Template:Country data USA Nathan Seader||Lakewood Fire||24||19||15||34||21||18|
|Template:Country data USA Matt Turner||Lakewood Fire||24||16||18||34||16||6|
GP = Games Played; MIN = Minutes; W = Wins; L = Losses; OT = Overtime/Shootout Losses; GA = Goals Against; SO = Shutouts; Sv% = Save Percentage; GAA = Goals Against Average
After the regular season, 8 teams qualified for the playoffs. The Suffolk Sting were the Eastern Conference regular season champions and were also the Best Overall Record Trophy winners with 45 points. The Colorado Springs Thunder earned the Western Conference regular season crown with 34 points.
- Suffolk Sting – Atlantic Division and Eastern Conference regular season champion; Best Overall Record Trophy winner, 45 points
- New Jersey Grizzlies – 33 points
- Harrisburg Lunatics – 30 points
- Marple Gladiators – 17 points
- Colorado Springs Thunder – Rocky Mountain Division and Western Conference regular season champion, 34 points
- Parker Prowlers – 29 points
- Lakewood Fire – 27 points
- Fort Collins Catz – 26 points
Template:2010 PIHA Founders Cup Playoffs bracket
- Season structure of the PIHA
- 2010 Founders Cup playoffs
- 2008–09 PIHA season
- 2010 PIHA transactions
- 2009 in sports
- 2010 in sports